Healthy Kinder, Inc is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote healthy lifestyles for families.
Our organization offers a number of community based programs that empower individuals in places they live, work and play through high-quality effective programs and support community partners to better serve health disparate populations.
TODAY we recognize DIABETES AWARENESS MONTH
Do you know the signs and symptoms of diabetes?
Do you know what you should be doing to address signs and symptoms of diabetes?
Do you know what preventive things you can do to address diabetes or pre-diabetes?
Contact Us to Learn More.....
Youth Mental Health First Aid
Did you know that 5,400 youth (7-12 grades) and young adults (up to age 24) attempt suicide every day in this nation? Every 2-3 minutes.....
Did you know that four out of five youth who attempt suicide show warning signs but those around them do not know how to recognize them?
Please help us provide youth mental health first aiders in communities to help families in mental health crises. Suicide impacts every person and everyone can help reverse this.
Learn more about youth mental health first aid here.
Upcoming HOLIDAY TOY & GIFT Drive
Please support our upcoming annual Holiday Toy and Gift drive to help many low income families in our communities enjoy the holiday celebration.
- All donations are accepted - unwrapped toys, clothing, books and gift cards
- Link your donation collection to your Thanksgiving or Christmas Holiday Celebrations
- Volunteer with us to make our holiday events successful
- Inquire about additional needs
SHINE ON Hospitality Program
Would you like to be a host site for one of our community events or seminar series for your local community? Contact us if you would like to donate space where we can hold FREE community events for families in our surrounding communities.
- Prevention and Wellness seminars and opportunities
- Food demonstration and Fitness programs
- Marriage and Blended Families seminar series
- Empowerment and Inspiration seminars
- Small business networking opportunities
Contact us if you and your organization would like to partner with us and help make a difference in communities this year.
Click here to DONATE NOW! THANK YOU for helping make a difference in a life.